Hi gals,
I was thinking a lot about the accountability thing that Beth Moore was talking about today in regards to doing our homework.
I decided to write about the study notes here to help me rehash the day and also to encourage you all to join me in being accountable for making the most out of this study. I plan to check in with Homework notes without taking away from our "in-person" day! Like Amy said, feel free to add prayer requests, write prayers for the group, or just add to the notes. Everybody will hear something different from each day/lesson.
Today, Beth Moore said on the video lesson... Don't be scared of what this will cost you; be scared of what you will miss that God has for you!
I am not one to spend a lot of time online, but decided to create this journal. If I share the link with you, then I have to check in and keep myself on track. Join me!
xoxo,
Heather
I just finished watching the video from yesterday and once again am standing in awe of our God! Wow! I am so excited about this study! A few months ago, the Lord laid upon my heart some strongholds that He wanted to deliver me from. I submitted, but asked Him to bring to me a book or study to work through them. I prayed then waited. When Amy mentioned doing this study, my curiosity was piqued as I wondered whether this was God's answer to my prayer. After watching the video, I know without doubt that it is! He is so faithful. I can't wait to see what He is going to do in my life and yours! What an honor and a privilege it is to be studying God's Word with all of you. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteOkay.. Sorry for the lame message this is now the fourth message I have tried and I was so scared to type a lot and have it not work again !!!!!ugh... God did not give me the gift of being technologically savvy!!!! So for the fifth time when I wrote was I love day one and I'm looking forward to doing the two during Berlyn's second nap! If anyone wants to call me I am more than happy to help you if you need it!!!!! And I wanted to tell Rebeca if she's reading this but it is so fun to be able to help someone else when I struggled so horribly 10 years ago when you helped me get started in my walk with Christ. I never thought in 1 million years that I would be able to read the Bible and get so much out of it !!! I am really looking forward to doing a lot of growing in the study because all the other previous Beth Moore studies I did were during my separation with George and I was more looking to change myself in regards to my marriage ... Again thank you heather for setting this up!!! Had so much fun with you all and sooo looking forward to next week!!
ReplyDelete